1.13.2009

I don't want to get involved...

But I wanted to find a recap of Ann Coulter's reportedly vitriolic appearance on the View (a show seemingly designed to let mouthy, opinionated women give full vent to their biases). To be fair, I only pay attention to the show when one of the hosts flips the bitch switch, so I'm displaying my bias as well. This summary was not the most composed recap I found, but made me laugh at the final line. A lot of talk about nothing, then a savage promo appearance, then a bit more nothing. Seems this View's nothing special.

The show also reminded me of an article from early last year that brought into question the biracial heritage of six former presidents. Obama will be our first president to identify as African-American, but may not be the first to have African bloodlines.
I don't want to get involved...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 responses: